- GenAI Improves Software Engineering Productivity by 70%, says Study
- There’s a Critical Need for Robust Security Testing Solutions as Businesses Harness the Power of AI
- NextTech 2024: Explore the Future Insights of AI Advancements, Next-gen Tech, and Human-centric Approaches
- Industrial Metaverse Spend Increases as Immersive Engineering Use Cases take Hold
- AI Can Unlock New Ways to Communicate, But Focus on Getting Basics Right
- Eight Global Tech Companies Commit to Ethical AI in Collaboration with UNESCO
Selecting the ideal candidate for a role is critical for any organization’s achievements. In today’s competitive job market, where skillset precedes degrees, recruiters sift through many resumes to find the ideal match for specific job roles.
Now, to accelerate the hiring process, making it accurate and skill-centric, iMocha has launched an innovative AI-Skills Match Engine. The tool aggregates and refines external talent, accurately matching the candidates and the job requisition, incorporating the organization’s job architecture using AI.
Helping HR leaders gather all job applications in one place, assess them against the job’s primary and secondary skill requirements, and validate each candidate’s skills through AI, the AI tool integrates seamlessly with SAP SuccessFactors and other ATSs.
How does this work?
The AI-Skills Match tool evaluates each applicant using two AI engines. One matches job-specific skills with the applicant’s resume, and the other considers secondary factors like location, certifications, and industry background to create an ideal candidate profile.
This, iMocha claims, reduces time and eliminates any risks of unconscious bias or other human-induced errors during the hiring process.
Keen to know how emerging technologies will impact your industry? MIT SMR Middle East will be hosting the second edition of NextTech Summit.