- GenAI Improves Software Engineering Productivity by 70%, says Study
- There’s a Critical Need for Robust Security Testing Solutions as Businesses Harness the Power of AI
- NextTech 2024: Explore the Future Insights of AI Advancements, Next-gen Tech, and Human-centric Approaches
- Industrial Metaverse Spend Increases as Immersive Engineering Use Cases take Hold
- AI Can Unlock New Ways to Communicate, But Focus on Getting Basics Right
- Eight Global Tech Companies Commit to Ethical AI in Collaboration with UNESCO
The NextTech Summit brings together global and regional leaders who are redefining the business and tech industry.
Panel discussions will include exploring the transformative potential of generative AI, the role of leaders in the digital economy, harnessing the potential of extended reality, the significance of navigating the regulatory landscape, and others.
Technology Innovation Institute, a leading global scientific research center and the applied research pillar of Abu Dhabi’s Advanced Technology Research Council, has joined as the presenting partner.
Speaking about this partnership, Dr. Ray O. Johnson, CEO of Technology Innovation Institute, said, “We stand at a crossroads of digital innovation and societal progress. NextTech Summit Dubai 2023 is convening global advocates, academia, industry leaders, policymakers, innovators, and futurists to unlock the power of digital transformation, while discussing the societal implications.”
“At the Technology Innovation Institute, we are navigating the ever-evolving landscape of emerging technologies to redefine business models and deliver pioneering solutions to shape the future of Abu Dhabi and the UAE. This is an exciting time to be operating at the cutting-edge of technology development; collaboration will help ensure that the progress benefits everyone,” he said.
The summit will take place on 20 September 2023 at The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai, UAE. With more than 400 global industry leaders and key decision-makers set to gather, the summit will offer attendees a platform to learn, network, and stay connected to the business and tech community.
The NextTech Summit is now open for early-bird registration here.