- GenAI Improves Software Engineering Productivity by 70%, says Study
- There’s a Critical Need for Robust Security Testing Solutions as Businesses Harness the Power of AI
- NextTech 2024: Explore the Future Insights of AI Advancements, Next-gen Tech, and Human-centric Approaches
- Industrial Metaverse Spend Increases as Immersive Engineering Use Cases take Hold
- AI Can Unlock New Ways to Communicate, But Focus on Getting Basics Right
- Eight Global Tech Companies Commit to Ethical AI in Collaboration with UNESCO
MIT Sloan Management Review Middle East has announced the second edition of its hugely successful NextTech Summit with an expanded agenda.
Companies considering adopting a particular technology typically base their decision on the strength of the business case, but emerging technologies cannot be seen in isolation. Many technologies like AI, machine learning, and quantum computing are clearly interrelated.
The NextTech Summit will delve into these emerging technologies at the forefront of the next digital revolution. MIT professors, thought leaders, and industry heavyweights will gather in Dubai for the second edition of the NextTech Summit.
Speaking about the summit, Ravi Raman, Publisher of MIT Sloan Management Review Middle East, said “Unifying technologies can unlock huge potential, we are seeing how the application of emerging technologies by organizations is resulting in new business models. Building on our last edition’s agenda, this time we focus on five emerging technologies and how their intersection can reshape businesses and create value.”
The summit will take place on May 29, 2024, in Dubai and will be attended by over 400 global industry leaders and key decision-makers from the world of technology, offering thought-provoking conversations and valuable insights on transformative technologies.
Registration will be open in January 2024.
About MIT Sloan Management Review
MIT Sloan Management Review leads the discourse among academic researchers, business executives, and other influential thought leaders about changes in management practice transforming how people lead and innovate. MIT SMR disseminates new management research and innovative ideas so thoughtful executives can capitalize on the opportunities generated by rapid organizational and technological change.